Many men underestimate the size of their reproductive organ and often resort to various methods to increase it. There are several basic methods, consider which of them are most effective.
Should I resort to penis enlargement?
The compact size of the penis does not affect the functioning of the reproductive system or urination. This problem is more psychological and worries, as a rule, only the man himself. Feelings about size are reinforced by an established social myth: "The bigger, the better. "
Because of this, representatives of the strong half of humanity often experience embarrassment, shame, fear, insecurity in front of a sexual partner. If no measures are taken, then an inferiority complex may develop over time. To prevent this, it is recommended to contact a specialist with the problem. The latter will help determine what a man needs more: psychological help to accept his body or, indeed, correction of the size of the penis.
If penis enlargement gives a man confidence in his sexual abilities, relieves feelings of awkwardness and makes him happier, then why not. In this case, it is important to choose the right technique and strictly follow the instructions so as not to harm your health.
The main methods of penis head enlargement
To increase the glans penis, invasive, minimally invasive, non-invasive techniques are used. Consider the most popular, their advantages and disadvantages.
Surgical intervention gives a guaranteed result. To enlarge the head of the penis, a harmless and at the same time effective operation is widely used -frenulotomy, i. e. frenuloplasty. It provides for the dissection of the frenulum with a laser, radio wave or surgical method.
- Advantages: helps the head of the penis to fully open; simple plastic manipulation, even small children are allowed; short rehabilitation period; guaranteed result, which provides an elongation of the penis in an erect state by 1-2 cm.
- Disadvantages: does not affect the size of the head, but helps to increase the penis in length and open the head during erection.
Lipofilling. It involves the use of the patient's adipose tissue. With the help of a thin cannula, it is pumped out from one area, for example, from the abdomen, thighs or lower back, and is transplanted under the skin of the penis in the glans area, increasing its volume.
- Advantages: helps to increase the head and body of the penis up to 2-3 cm; the possibility of rejection of the filler is excluded; The operation is minimally invasive, so a long rehabilitation period is not required.
- Disadvantages: transplanted adipose tissues lose the blood vessels that fed them, so they dissolve over time, the effect is temporary - about 1 year.
Ligamentotomy. The purpose of this operation is to release the hidden part of the penis, which is located under the pubic area. To do this, the doctor cuts the suspensory ligament of the penis. After the operation, the man is required to wear a penis extender.
- Advantages: the length of the penis increases by 3-5 cm.
- Disadvantages: General anesthesia required; the width of the head and body of the penis does not change; possible development of complications: erectile dysfunction, unstable position of the penis during intercourse.
phalloplasty. It can be total, when doctors create a new form of the penis (when changing sex, after traumatic or iatrogenic amputations, oncology, etc. ), and partial (correcting existing defects, cosmetic imperfections, increasing part of the penis, for example, the head, etc. ). This is a complex operation that involves the use of skin autografts, inflatable cylinders, or elastic silicone rods.
- Advantages: good cosmetic result, helps to change the shape of the head in length and width.
- Disadvantages: high probability of tissue rejection, decreased sensitivity of the head, reduced erection, etc.
Circumcision or circumcision. Provides a circular removal of the skin fold covering the head of the penis.
- Advantages: provides a more attractive appearance to the penis, helps a man to prolong sexual intercourse, conduct more thorough hygiene.
- Disadvantages: does not affect the size of the head, but helps to expose it.
Hyaluronic acid injections
Hyaluronic acid injectionsto a member - the method is effective, but temporary. The duration of the result is from 6 months. up to 2 years. The procedure allows you to create a head proportional to the body of the penis, both in length and in width. Elastic, dense gels of hyaluronic acid, which is biocompatible with the human body, are used for injections.
- Advantages: allows you to model the shape of the head, guaranteed results, the filler does not cause rejection reactions, low trauma.
- Disadvantages: the gel dissolves over time.
Exercise and massage
Manymassage and exercise technicianfor penis enlargement. For example, jelqing, clamping, Taoist exercises, bending, stretching, Kegel exercises, etc. The effectiveness of this method is inferior to the first two. But it allows you to achieve up to 2 cm in length and up to 1. 5 cm in width, subject to daily performance for several months.
- Advantages: a non-invasive low-traumatic (subject to the execution technique) method of penis enlargement, which does not require anesthesia, financial costs.
- Disadvantages: to get a noticeable result, you need to put a lot of time and effort.
To enlarge the head and body of the penis is sometimes usedhormones. Method of application: oral or parenteral. Such a correction of the penis should be prescribed only with the permission of a doctor, subject to the insufficiency of male sex hormones in the blood. Otherwise, the likelihood of developing serious complications increases: hormonal imbalance, addiction, dysfunction of the adrenal glands, etc.
- Advantages: hormonal preparations stabilize the function of the reproductive system, promote the development of male genital organs, good erection.
- Disadvantages: long-term therapy is required, while the result is not guaranteed.
Use of appliances
Various devices for increasing the head and body of the penis are widely in demand:
- stretchers- penis stretcher using an adjustable or elastic belt (they are mechanically fastened and vacuum);
- pumps(increase the penis due to vacuum pressure on the tissues of the penis);
- hydropumps(the principle of operation is the same as that of pumps, only water is used instead of vacuum);
- extenders(increase the penis by mechanical stretching of tissues);
- weights, nozzles(suspended or put on an erect penis, stretch its skin, promote the growth of the muscles of the phallus).
- Advantages: help to achieve good results (+ 2-3 cm in length and 1-2 cm in width) with regular use, strengthen the muscle tissue of the penis.
- Disadvantages: affect the size of the penis itself, not the head; to get a pronounced result, it will take more than one month of regular classes.
The effect of thesefood additivesis aimed at replenishing the deficiency of vitamins, minerals, trace elements necessary for the normal growth of the penis. Often, the drugs are of natural origin, so they are absolutely safe for health.
- Advantages: have a positive effect on blood flow, muscle tissue. They contribute to high-quality and long-lasting erection, compensate for the deficiency of vitamins in the body.
- Disadvantages: expensive; indirectly affect penis enlargement, due to the saturation of the body with vitamins necessary for the normal growth of the phallus. The result is not guaranteed.
Various folk remedies are also widely used for penis enlargement. There is a listplants, which positively affect the genitourinary system of men, reproductive function, hormonal levels, potency, which in combination creates favorable conditions for the growth of the head and body of the penis. These include: epimedium, ginseng, Goryanka, Ivan tea, calamus root, colza, etc. They are used as herbal medicine. Sometimes a saline solution is used.
- Advantages: contribute to the overall improvement of the body, eliminate inflammatory processes, are affordable.
- Disadvantages: results are not guaranteed, long-term use is required.
No less popular are variouscreams, gels and ointmentsfor penis enlargement. They usually give a temporary effect due to a rush of blood in the tissues of the penis; contribute to a good erection, due to the warming effect.
- Advantages: simplicity and ease of use, a positive effect on potency, most products can be used as a lubricant.
- Disadvantages: the effect is weak and is aimed more at stimulating an erection, and not at the growth of the penis.
You can also use a penis enlargement nozzle during intercourse.
Which way to choose?
If you need to enlarge the head of the penis in a short time and the man is ready for any methods, then you should pay attention to surgery. To date, many techniques have been developed that allow on an outpatient basis to quickly and efficiently simulate the necessary proportional shape.
If a man wants an enlargement of the glans penis to be no less effective than with surgery, but is not ready to go under the knife, then you should pay attention to hyaluronic acid injections or lipofilling. They will have to be carried out several times, because. materials tend to dissolve, but the procedures are less traumatic, highly effective, and do not require general anesthesia.
If a man is ready to put a lot of effort and time into penis enlargement, then you should pay attention to non-invasive procedures.
Exercises, massage, devices are suitable for strengthening muscle tissue, its gradual stretching and activation of regenerative processes. In addition to penis enlargement, they help eliminate congestion in the genitals, activate blood circulation, so they are great for those who spend a lot of time at the computer, work in the office or lead an inactive lifestyle. In addition, such procedures can be carried out at home, at any convenient time of the day.
If a lack of male hormones is found in the blood, then you should pay attention to drugs that can compensate for it and additionally affect the growth of the head and body of the penis - hormones.
As auxiliary methods, it is recommended to use folk remedies, biological additives, various gels, ointments and creams. They can be combined with any other methods for penis enlargement.