Dissatisfaction with the size of the penis can become a serious obstacle to building a man's personal life. Due to this, he is often in a state of constant stress and self-doubt. With regard to penis enlargement, good reviews are found in relation to pumps. What is a penis device, what types of devices exist and how to use them, we will tell in the article.
Types and features
Despite the external differences, the mechanism of action of the pumps is quite similar. With the help of a vacuum, any device creates a low-pressure environment, which leads to an active pumping of blood along the pressure gradient into the penis. Filling the corpora cavernosa of the penis with blood will increase its size by several centimeters. The number of cm by which the organ will "grow" will depend on many factors: tissue plasticity, the age of the man, and anatomical features. Therefore, it is not always possible to predict the result of use.
Penis enlargement pump classification:
- Manual.The advantage of hand-held devices will be their low cost. According to men, the disadvantage of the device is the need to create a vacuum manually.
- Electrical.The operation of the device is much easier. The device creates a vacuum using electrical energy. Management - push-button. Men indicate the price as the shortcomings.
- Water.A new device that has not been sufficiently tested by domestic consumers. The manufacturers point out that the device is easy to use and safe, while the effectiveness in terms of penis enlargement is in no way inferior to the "classic" models.
There are subtypes of devices that can increase the size of the penis. For example, acting only on the upper part of the penis. The effectiveness of this kind of device is questioned, since it is not entirely clear how a vacuum is created, whether the tissues of the penis are pinched, and whether the mechanism of action is sufficiently safe.
The review of new products will take more than one page of printed text, so let's dwell on the most popular devices that you need to buy through the network or in intimate stores:
- Electrical appliance. In addition to increasing the size, the pump, according to the instructions, can give the user real pleasure due to vibrating vibrations. Sold complete with a control panel. The absolute tightness of the device is possible thanks to the tight seal. To avoid injury to the organ, the manufacturer has equipped the penis machine with a valve that relieves excessive stress. The price is quite high.
- Manual pump. On the plus side, the cost is very affordable. A simple vacuum pump, judging by the description, will not only add a couple of centimeters to the penis, but will also lead to a stronger erection and relieve sexual impotence.
- Hydraulic vacuum device. The manufacturer promises efficiency even in the most hopeless cases. The device works due to a hydraulic vacuum pump; a special rubber corrugation attached to the base helps to pump water into the device. According to the instructions, the device will help to enlarge the penis of men who have already lost their sexual health. These are the words said in the description. The price of the pump is quite high.
- Pump. Convenience and simplicity - this is the slogan that characterizes the product. According to the mechanism of action, the pump belongs to conventional manual devices equipped with a vacuum bulb-pear for air suction.
- Vacuum pump. Reviews say that the advantage is the air relief valve built into the pump itself, which eliminates its breakdown, the large diameter of the device, the measuring ruler on the device, which allows you to record the results. Among the disadvantages: a strong suction effect. Some men do not like a rubber ring that tightens the skin a little, so an additional purchase of a nozzle made of a pleasant material (leather, leatherette) is required. Average price.
- A pump for influencing the head of the penis. Has a convenient adjustment device consisting of 2 buttons. Easy to use. The pump will give a few centimeters, while helping the man to have fun. The device is only 10 cm in size and 5 cm in diameter.
The choice of a pump is a responsible business. Some men may not be lucky the first time, so buying the most expensive device right away is not worth it. It is better to try out the device at a reasonable price, and then, if the result in terms of penis enlargement is satisfactory, it is more difficult to purchase a new product.
Mode of application
The method of application largely depends on the characteristics of the apparatus. To begin with, we will introduce you to the general rules for operating pumps. General instructions for use:
- The pump needs processing. The device must be washed under warm running water, using detergents that do not damage the pump material. Use boiling water, chemicals are prohibited.
- Throwing, hitting, squeezing the product is prohibited!
- The pumps are stored in a place protected from direct sunlight, the storage temperature is no more than 35 degrees.
Further recommendations concern the use of vacuum pumps. Before putting on the pump, the product or skin of the penis must be treated with a special lubricant. The use of oil and improvised means is unacceptable. Grease is preferable to take on a fat basis. On the penis itself, in addition to lubrication, you can apply a cream for the growth and better stretching of the tissues of the penis.
Then the penis is inserted inside the device and air is pumped. Inside, negative pressure is created by pumping out air, and blood enters the penis along the pressure gradient. The device must be held with the free hand, while the second is pumping the pear. Attention: if the air is not evacuated, check the valve. It must be closed!
You need to "work" until a slight reddening of the penis and a feeling of rush of blood (erection). The vacuum is held up to 30 seconds. There should be no pronounced painful sensations, the formation of bruises, or cutting when using the pump. After 30 seconds, the valve opens and air enters the pump. The next "approach" is carried out after the disappearance of the erection. One procedure with the device lasts no more than 15-20 minutes.
The first time you need to use the tool once every 2 days, and then every day for 2 weeks. It is better to carry out the procedure before going to bed, 1-2 hours in advance. The initial exposure time should not be more than 1 minute, from the 3rd week it can be increased to 2 minutes. In parallel with the pump, it is allowed to use an erection ring worn on the base of the penis. The device delays blood flow and helps to maintain an erection for a longer time.
Electric use in a similar way, only the device blows air on its own at the push of a button. There are differences in the operation of the hydraulic pump. It is better to do the procedure in the shower or bathroom. First, the apparatus is filled with water and pressed firmly against the body. At the same time, the man himself can also be in the bath, partially immersing his penis in water. After that, with both hands, you need to carefully press the pump several times so that the water comes out of the device through the valve and a vacuum is created.
Further, the man is recommended to just relax and lie down for 1-2 minutes. The operating conditions are the same as for vacuum hand pumps: no apparent discomfort! After the specified time, you need to relieve the pressure, remove the device and massage the penis for about 30 seconds. You can perform actions 3 r / day for 15 minutes.
Contraindications to the use of pumps can be absolute and relative. The absolute ones include:
- Severe diseases of the liver, kidneys, cardiovascular system.
- Phimosis, paraphimosis, similar diseases of the foreskin of the penis.
- Diseases of the blood, especially when accompanied by an increased risk of bruising and bleeding.
- Anomalies in the anatomical development of the penis.
- Increased tendency to thrombosis.
- Inguinal hernia.
Relative contraindications include damage to the skin of the penis and head of the penis, skin diseases. You can not carry out the procedure for sexually transmitted infections.
Plus and minus
The undoubted advantage of the application is an increase in the penis without complicated surgery, which is usually followed by a long recovery period. The procedure does not require a man to be separated from his daily activities: it is enough to devote literally 15-20 minutes of his personal time to the care. An additional advantage is the absence of the need to visit a doctor, since the pump can be ordered anonymously online. Although this situation can be dangerous if a man has at least one contraindication, which only a specialist can know about. In such a situation, the procedure for enlarging the penis with a pump can lead to serious complications.
Disadvantages and complications:
- Bruising and soreness. The penis can be damaged just like any other organ. By the way, there is even such a medical term as a member's fracture, which occurs when an organ is injured due to physical impact.
- Edema of the penis (probably associated with blood congestion and subcutaneous hematoma formation).
- Of the shortcomings, many men distinguish the instability of the effect: as soon as the erection disappears, the penis returns to the same size.
After analyzing all of the above, as well as reading the opinions of experts, we can conclude that the effectiveness of the procedure will largely depend on the individual characteristics of a man. It is impossible to predict in advance the extensibility of the tissues of the penis, as well as other significant features. In any case, the pump will allow you to diversify your own sex life, give new sensations and, possibly, allow you to take a fresh look at the capabilities of your body.